1. Measure the length of your brown wrapping paper. I just traced the length of 4 tins side-by-side.
2. Wrap the tin. I used roll-on adhesive to make sure it attached tight to the tin.
3. Tape down the corners underneath the tin. Then, simply wrap the top of the tin in Washi Tape to cover up your un-even cut job. No one will even notice!
4. I chose to make pinwheels to decorate the front of them. Pinwheels are pretty basic, but here is the cut pattern to make sure you get it right.
5. I used these colorful pearl brads to make the pinwheels and attached them to the tins with dot adhesives.