Here is a picture of the tools you will need. Not included: Spooooooky accessories, Styrofoam and glue.
1. Paint the wooden dowel a color of your choice. Stick it in the styrofoam to dry.
2. Paint the B O O letters. Set aside to dry.
3. Plan out how your color scheme is going to end up on the pots. I lucked out and didn't have any two colors end up with eachother, but it is something I realized I should have been more aware of from the beginning.
4. Paint, paint, paint the pots until you've done 2-3 coats. Let dry.
5. Glue the B O O letters onto the wooden dowels. I used Guerilla glue because I feel like no other glue can live up to it.
6. Once the pots are dry, glue the sparkly ribbon onto the pot.
7. Stick the letter-ed dowels into some Styrofoam at the bottom of the pot.