I'm officially a slacker. It's November now, but I'm still going to post about the Halloween decor that I set up mid-September. mmmkay?
Have I shared how much I love this coffee table yet? Ok, maybe I have. (Valentine's Day & Christmas) I actually think I might nominate this as one of my most favorite pieces of furniture in our home.
I actually had all of these items on hand already. I went on a massive shopping spree at Michael's while everything was on clearance after last Halloween. The best part? That "massive shopping spree" only cost about $30 because everything was 70% off.
In my table you will find:
- Michael's Crafts: Metallic green spider, glitter pumpkins, skulls & eyes, fake moss, Boo! sign- Scrabble tiles
- World Market: Skeleton plate/spoon holder
- Mini glass viles from Pick Your Plum
- Large glass vile from the Dollar Spot at Target
- Pumpkin painted Christmas ornaments from here
-Trick or Treat printable from here
Stay tuned for some more Halloween posts coming up. Because if stores are allowed to start selling Christmas decor in September, why can't I post about Halloween in November?